DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid
The innovative Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid effectively counteracts pimples and blackheads and helps to control demanding blemish- and acne-prone skin in the long term. The mattifying fluid contains:
- Salicylic Acid: both antibacterial and comedolytic, this helps to reduce blemishes and prevent them from re-appearing
- Licochalcone A: soothes skin irritation and inflammation, and reduces redness
- Sebum-regulating technology: reduces sebum production
- Mattifying particles: provide an 8h anti-shine effect without clogging the pores
Skin is noticeably clearer and the long-lasting matt effect improves the complexion.
Can be used during pregnancy.
In a self-assessment study, 80 men and women with acne-prone skin, aged between 15 and 40, applied Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid twice a day (am and pm) for eight weeks and recorded the following results:
- 99%: soothes irritation
- 98%: diminishes visibility of the pores
- 98%: improves complexion
- 96%: makes skin smoother and clearer
- 94%: absorbs excess sebum
- 94%: helps to control the oiliness of skin
- 94%: leaves a powdery finish on skin
- 91%: long-lasting matt effect
- 91%: visibly reduces blemishes
- 90%: prevents new blemishes from appearing
- 85%: reduces redness
- non greasy
- does not clog the pores
- lightly fragranced
How To Use
- Use the fluid morning and/or evening
- Apply a chick-pea-sized amount (gently and evenly) to a thoroughly cleansed face
- For best results, we recommend you use this product in combination with cleansers and toners from the Eucerin DermoPurifyer range
- Avoid contact with your eyes
Does Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid contain sunscreen?
No. If you want to protect your skin from the sun, use either Eucerin DermoPurifyer CC Cream SPF15 Light or Medium or Eucerin Sun Gel Crème Oil Control SPF50+.
Can I use Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment and the Mattifying Fluid together? And, if so, which do I use first?
Yes. Ideally use Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment in the evening and then apply the Mattifying Fluid. You can also use the Mattifying Fluid in the day.
What is the difference between Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid and Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream?
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream has been specially formulated to address the needs of skin that has been dried out and irritated by medical acne treatment. Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid works against blemishes and excess sebum.