Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment
The innovative Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment has been specially formulated to reduce the appearance of pimples, papules and pustules as well as to fade acne marks.
It is suitable for all mild to moderate forms of acne and has a triple effect:
- The 10% Hydroxy Complex contains a highly effective combination of peeling agents − Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Polyhydroxy Acid – which help to resurface skin, unclog pores, reduce bacteria, remove dead skin cells and prevent new blemishes from appearing
The formula also contains Licochalcone A which has been proven to reduce inflammation and help soothe irritation.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment starts to visibly improve skin after just one week, revealing clearer and smoother-looking skin over time.
Can be used during pregnancy but should not be used by skin undergoing medical acne treatment.
* In a Product in Use (PIU) study 40 men and women (aged 12-44) with acne-prone skin used the product once a day (in the evening) for eight weeks. Results were assessed after one, two, four and eight weeks of use. The before and after images show the visible results after eight weeks of use.
In a self-assessment study, 80 women between the ages of 15 and 40 applied Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment every evening for eight weeks. They reported the following results:
- 95%: Helps to control the oiliness of skin
- 94%: Prevents new blemishes from appearing
- 94%: Reduces dark post-acne marks
- 94%: Has an anti-shine effect
- 94%: Smooths the skin’s surface
- 94%: Visibly improves skin’s appearance
- 93%: Diminishes the visibility of pores
- 88%: Visibly reduces blemishes
- 85%: Reduces whiteheads
- 83%: Reduces blackheads
- 81%: Reduces inflammatory pimples
- does not clog the pores
- lightly fragranced
How To Use
- Use once a day. Preferably in the evening.
- Apply a small amount (about the size of a pea) to a thoroughly cleansed face
- Massage gently into skin
- Follow with an appropriate care product such as Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid
- Avoid contact with your eyes
Tip: Try out on a small area of skin first. A slight tingling sensation may occur but, if your skin show a visible reaction, consult your dermatologist or pharmacist.
This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. As a result, we recommend you limit your exposure to the sun while using this product and for a week after. During that period, and after, be sure to apply sun protection in the morning. Try Eucerin Sun Gel-Creme Oil Control SPF 50+.
Why is the pH of the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment important?
The product’s pH plays an important role in its effectiveness and skin compatibility. Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment has a pH of between 3.7 and 3.9. This low, mildly acidic pH is perfect for the role of this product as it increases its antibacterial effect and its ability to remove dead skin cells.