Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Peeling & Serum
Dual efficacy anti-age peeling and hyaluronic serum
Clinical and dermatological studies
Among other clinical and dermatological studies, a Product in Use (PiU) study2 was conducted with 150 women aged between 35 and 55. They reported the following results after four weeks of regular use:
- 96%: refines skin texture
- 95%: provides radiant skin
- 93%: noticably smoother skin
- 93%: makes my skin more radiant
- 91%: the product has a lifting effect
- 91%: refines the appearance of my pores
- 91%: makes my skin feel firmer
- 91%: noticeably improves the appearance of my skin
2 Beiersdorf AG, PiU, March 2018
- lightly fragranced
How To Use
- Apply once a day, in the evening, to a well cleansed face, neck and décolleté
- Press the top of dispenser in the middle to release the optimum combination of both formulas
- Mix the two formulas together in the palm of your hand
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- The product may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun so ensure you use a minimum SPF 30 day cream every day after using the product and for a week after use.
- For best results, use in combination with other products in the Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range
- Peels can make skin more sensitive to sunlight and increase the risk of sun-induced skin damage, particularly sunburn.
- The alpha-hydroxy-acids that make up the AHA Complex in Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Serum & Peeling are photo-reactive, meaning that they change in sunlight and may degrade and become less effective.
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night is a nourishing overnight moisturizer than works to visibly plump up fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains Dexpanthenol that supports skin’s regeneration process overnight. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Peeling & Serum has been formulated to be used in conjunction with Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night, providing dual efficacy for smooth and radiant skin. The gel formula contains both high and low molecular Hyaluronic Acid(3) while the emulsion contains Glycine Saponin and an effective AHA (alpha-hydroxy-acid) Complex for exfoliation. Many AHAs are known as Fruit Acids.
When combined together and used regularly, the gel and emulsion promote skin cell renewal and refine skin while plumping up even the deepest wrinkles. Apply Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Peeling & Serum followed by Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night.
3 - High molecular Hyaluronic Acid improves hydration and smooths the outermost layers of skin while low molecular Hyaluronic Acid (which is 40 times smaller than the low molecular Hyaluronic Acid in the formula) penetrates further into the epidermal skin layers where deeper wrinkles originate.
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate is an intensive anti-wrinkle serum designed to be used daily in combination with Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler day and night creams. It boosts the moisturizing and wrinkle-filling benefits of the care products in the range. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Peeling & Serum has been formulated for use overnight in conjunction with Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night. Like the concentrate, Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Peeling & Serum contains concentrated Hyaluronic Acid to increase skin moisturization. It also contains an AHA (alpha-hydroxy-acid) Complex for exfoliation.
We recommend using the product in the evening for two reasons:
Yes. Skin peels remove the dead skin cells from the top layer of skin and so can make skin a bit more sensitive to sunlight which increases the risk of sun-induced skin damage, particularly sunburn. It’s important that you give skin the protection it needs even on cloudy days. Use a product with an SPF of 30 or higher and apply it every morning after using the peel and for a week after. We recommend that you always use a day cream with an SPF as photoaging is the primary cause of premature skin aging.