Urea + Ceramide and NMFs
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 5% Urea Hand Cream
The skin on our hands is more exposed to external aggressors than on any other part of our body. Frequent hand washing means it is often in contact with water, as well as soaps and chemicals, and subject to temperature changes. A stable barrier function protects us from these external factors and keeps skin hydrated. When the skin barrier is impaired, skin may lose moisture and hands can look and feel dry and rough.
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 5% Urea Hand Cream gives dry, rough hands the daily care they need. It contains a unique combination of ingredients – Urea, Ceramide and other Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs) – which bind moisture in and repair skin´s natural protective barrier to prevent further moisture loss. The formula has been clinically and dermatologically proven to deliver both immediate relief and intense, long-lasting moisturization for dry, rough hands, even after repeated hand-washing. It strengthens skin’s natural barrier, making skin resilient to dryness for up to 48 hours.
The hand cream with urea is suitable for all types of dry hands including mature skin and skin conditions such as Xerosis, Diabetes and Psoriasis. It can also be used for adjunctive care.
Clinical and dermatological studies
Clinical results indicated:
- An immediate and significant decrease in skin dryness and roughness after a single product application.1
- A significant decrease in skin dryness and roughness even after six hand washings.1
- 97.2% of patients scored the hand cream as "very good" and "good" in terms of tolerability.2
- Clinical grading and corneometer measurements – Data on file BDF
- In vivo efficacy and tolerability study – Data on file BDF
- non greasy