Urea + Ceramide and NMFs
UreaRepair PLUS 10% Urea Foot Cream
The skin on the soles of our feet has developed to be naturally thicker and harder than skin elsewhere on the body and is particularly susceptible to dryness. Feet are often subjected to the pressures and friction that come from hard surfaces or inappropriate footwear and these stresses can cause them, especially the heel pads, to dry out further.
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 10% Urea Foot Cream gives very dry, rough feet the intense moisturization they need. It contains a unique combination of ingredients – Urea, Ceramide and other Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs) – which bind moisture in and repair skin´s natural protective barrier to prevent further moisture loss. The formula has been clinically and dermatologically proven to deliver immediate relief and intense, long-lasting moisturization, delaying dryness and roughness for up to 48 hours. Skin feels smooth again and thickened skin and callouses are reduced.
The foot cream is suitable for those with mature skin and skin conditions such as Xerosis, Diabetes and Psoriasis. It can also be used for adjunctive care.
Clinical and dermatological studies
Clinical results indicated:
- An immediate and significant increase in moisturization 24 hours after a single application. 1
- A significant decrease in skin dryness 48 hours after the last treatment.1
- 91.5% of patients stated that the general condition of their feet had improved.2
- 100% of patients scored the foot cream as "very good" and "good" in terms of tolerability.2
- Vehicle-controlled treatment of Xerosis with a topical formulation containing Natural Moisturizing Factors and lipids. EADV publication, 2016.
- In vivo efficacy and tolerability study. Data of file – BDF.
- non greasy