Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good care efficacy and skin tolerability on extremely dry and even on diseased skin.
Clinical results indicated:
- An immediate and significant increase in moisturization 24 hours after a single application. 1
- A significant decrease in skin dryness 48 hours after the last treatment.1
- 91.5% of patients stated that the general condition of their feet had improved.2
- 100% of patients scored the foot cream as "very good" and "good" in terms of tolerability.2
- Vehicle-controlled treatment of Xerosis with a topical formulation containing Natural Moisturizing Factors and lipids. EADV publication, 2016.
- In vivo efficacy and tolerability study. Data of file – BDF.
The skin on the soles of our feet has developed to be naturally thicker and harder than skin elsewhere on the body and is particularly susceptible to dryness. Feet are often subjected to the pressures and friction that come from hard surfaces or inappropriate footwear and these stresses can cause them, especially the heel pads, to dry out further.
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 10% Urea Foot Cream gives very dry, rough feet the intense moisturization they need. It contains a unique combination of ingredients – Urea, Ceramide and other Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs) – which bind moisture in and repair skin´s natural protective barrier to prevent further moisture loss. The formula has been clinically and dermatologically proven to deliver immediate relief and intense, long-lasting moisturization, delaying dryness and roughness for up to 48 hours. Skin feels smooth again and thickened skin and callouses are reduced.
The foot cream is suitable for those with mature skin and skin conditions such as Xerosis, Diabetes and Psoriasis. It can also be used for adjunctive care.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Ethylhexyl Cocoate
- Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides
- Sodium Lactate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Distarch Phosphate
- Ceramide NP
- Lactic Acid
- Arginine HCL
- Sodium PCA
- Helianthus Annuus SeedOil
- Sodium Chloride
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
Do's and Dont's
Try a different product if …
Use this product if …
We recommend Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 10% Urea Lotion.
We recommend Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 30% Urea Cream. It is clinically and dermatologically proven to make skin visibly smoother and more supple after one week of use with results improving continuously with regular use.
Try Eucerin Aquaphor Repairing Ointment which is clinically proven to repair very dry, cracked and/or irritated skin and speed up skin regeneration.
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 10% Urea Foot Cream is suitable for skin with these conditions.
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 10% Urea Foot Cream softens thickened skin and reduces pressure marks and calluses.
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 10% Urea Foot Cream delivers immediate, long-lasting moisturization and relieves feelings of dryness and tightness.
- Apply morning and evening onto clean, dry feet
- Gently massage into skin, particularly the heels, until completely absorbed
Frequently asked questions
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Immediate relief PLUS 48h delay of dry skin symptoms
Dry skin is a very common condition and accounts for more than 40% of visits to dermatologists. Depending on the severity of dryness, skin can be tight and rough and/or prone to itching, scaling, flakiness and redness. In extreme cases, skin is pathologically dry (Xerosis).
The main reasons for dryness are a lack of moisture and an impaired skin barrier function which results from: